Sunday, October 26, 2014

Living Room Productivity



Hello!
It's been so long since I've updated this blog, but I've found so much more motivation now. It's a beautiful, sunny, Fall morning outside, I have a cup of coffee next to me, the cats are running around, there's Country music playing from the TV, french toast is smelling beautifully behind me and we're preparing for a productive and fun day ahead of us! There's no better way to start this day than to take in and appreciate our home, what has become of it over the last six months. Yes, I can't believe we've been in here for six months already. It's been flying by, but we have already made so many memories. We've hosted so many of our closest friends in our guest rooms, had great conversation with each other and with our friends at the kitchen island and have started to learn what home ownership truly means.

The sun was shining beautifully through the windows earlier, so I had the inspiration to finally take some pictures around the house and actually update the blog. I had such good intentions when I started this blog, thinking that I would have all the time in the world to update, but alas, life has gotten in the way. At least I've found it again, so be prepared for some updates over the next few week, especially on DIY projects I've bravely taken on!

My update for today is the living room. We finally got a new coffee table - replacing the glass one - and an accent chair I've been looking forever for. The "reading corner" (if it will ever actually be read in, I don't know) is still being added to - with a cute side table and maybe a basket for a blanket and books. The living room itself might not look to different, but it's feeling more like home to us every day.





 Living Room View:


I absolutely love everything about the Fall season, and these decorations are making me so happy!





Coming up on the blog will be our updated Butler's Pantry, Mudroom, second guest room and a few DIY projects I'm working on. So happy to be starting this up again and share with you our house that's slowly but surely becoming our home :) Happy Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment