Thursday, May 8, 2014

Joss & Main, How I Love You

So, can I furnish my house in everything Joss & Main?? Please? Every day I look forward to my daily sale email, and every day I find myself sifting through dozens of amazing pieces while simultaneously drooling over these gorgeous tables and chairs, all while checking my bank account, wishing and hoping that the headboard, side tables and rugs will all fit into my cart.

Some of the pieces I found today actually weren't too bad. Maybe someday soon I'll actually pull the trigger and buy one (or three)...

So three pretty different headboards (especially the first and second), but each give off a different, yet similar vibe. Comfortable and inviting. I'd probably go with the first or second though (looking at the bottom layout).





And then you have some pretty ottomans that would be great in the living room! The only thing I struggle with is not wanting an ottoman to double as a coffee table, so it would have to find a happy place in the living room which I'm just not so sure about.




Ottomans



And then these pieces for the breakfast nook. Now, I know these colors don't necessarily go together, but it's the theme I'm really looking for. The hard, thick wood of a table, with some fun chairs. I don't want anything too fancy, I'm looking more for cozy and comfortable. Notice a theme here? At some point down the road, I'd imagine weeknight family dinners at this table, so I want it to be durable for kids, and super functional and fun.




Breakfast Nook

Breakfast Nook by krista-montes on Polyvore

Be sure to check out my Pinterest Kitchen, Bedrooms & Living Room Boards for more of my ideas and inspiration that I hope to actually put into action one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment