Sunday, January 11, 2015

Our First Snow!

I love the snow, especially when I get to spend a snowy day inside my home, with the fire on, surrounded by our two cats and of course Mr. K working from home too. Honestly, it's snowed a little bit around here a couple of times, however this was our first true snow. Prediction of 1-2 inches but we got more like 3-4. It was so pretty, except when we went to drive the next morning and the dilemma of living in a new neighborhood kicked in, and all of phase 2 wasn't plowed or treated. Talk about driving on a sheet of ice! But let's not get hung up on that ;)

I went outside to shovel the walkway and sidewalk (Mr. K will kill me for saying that publicly, but honestly he's been so busy at work, and it needed to get done, so I snuck a few minutes outside. Plus, I love being outside when it's snowing, so I didn't mind the arm exercise! 





No comments:

Post a Comment